Air Brush Makeup for Acne: Review of TEMPTU System
As a fellow acne sufferer, I know how difficult it is to find the best makeup for acne prone skin. Most of them are far too obvious when applied and they don’t necessarily give the coverage we wish for. Having tried the TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System recently, I think I have found the ideal makeup that provides the coverage and natural finish we strive for.
For acne prone skin, the benefits of airbrush makeup are clear:
- Does not clog your pores. The airbrush machine sprays a fine mist of makeup onto your skin without pushing it into your pores, as most other makeup does.
- Gives even coverage. There were no streaks or unevenness at all when I used the system. So long as you don’t touch it while it is drying, the color is uniform all over your face.
- Adjustable coverage. The TEMPTU system has a dial where you can adjust the amount of coverage you want. When I tried it, I had it set on less coverage and then just added a little more in places that needed it.
- Flawless, natural finish. You don’t look as if you are wearing makeup at all. Your skin just looks as if it is naturally clear and healthy.
- Blush and bronzer are equally safe for acne prone skin. There was nothing in the blush or bronzer that would clog your pores either AND they look completely natural.
I don’t usually feel that strongly about a particular makeup, but the TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System really did make my face look incredible and it concealed everything. If you let it dry completely and then finish it with some bareMineral Mineral Veil, you will also have oil control for the day. TEMPTU sells the TEMPTU RETOUCH Powder as well, which you can purchase to take care of any areas that might need a little extra coverage during the day. I didn’t try it or need it, but you may want to if you don’t already own some kind of touchup or oil control powder. You will definitely need to buy both the airbrush machine and a set of two TEMPTU AIR pod(TM) Foundation. Once you have the machine, you will only need to restock on the makeup pods every few months depending on how much of it you use.
Since the TEMPTU system is quite expensive compared to other makeup, ($225 for the machine and $55 for two makeup pods) I recommend using it for special occasions and long days. I use just a little concealer and powder or my bareMinerals makeup on other days. That way the makeup will last longer. However, there are many people who love the look they get from their airbrush makeup systems that they use it everyday.
I recommend buying the TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System from Amazon.com since they carry all the different items in the line and, as usual, their prices are competitive and they are reliable.
Click on the images or words below to buy your airbrush system and makeup pods now.
You can also read about my first-hand trial of the Temptu system in the article Mineral Makeup or Air Brush Makeup: Which One is Better?
Filed under: Airbrush Makeup
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!