The Amazing Cosmetics Concealer is a thick, full-coverage concealer that comes in a 0.5 oz. tube. It is meant to be used to conceal anything from acne to dark circles.
My hypersensitive skin did not have a good reaction to this concealer, but it worked very well under my eyes. The coverage is truly full-coverage and a little goes a very long way. It also comes in a pretty extensive range of colors, especially for fair skin like my own. The problems most people have with this concealer are its price and its ingredients. Since it is not oil-free, this concealer can potentially cause break outs for people with very sensitive skin.
- Great range of shades
- Full coverage
- A little goes a long way
- Ingredients might not agree with those who are sensitive to mineral oils
- Pricey (However, the travel size tube is much less expensive.)
- Difficult to blend (You definitely need to use a concealer brush or small sponge to blend effectively.)
This concealer is best for:
- People who need maximum coverage for under eye circles or skin imperfections such as acne, pigmentation, or scarring.
Tips for using the Amazing Cosmetics Concealer:
- Apply to a well-moisturized and primed base
- Only use a tiny amount!
- Use a concealer brush with synthetic fibers or a small makeup sponge to dab the concealer onto your skin and blend it out.
- Set with a translucent powder for long-wearing coverage.
Where to buy:
I highly recommend SkinStore.com for this particular concealer since they have the complete Amazing Cosmetics line, so you can explore all the colors and options, including their concealer brush (an absolute must for applying any concealer!). They have a great setting powder too.
SkinStore.com also does a 10% deal for friends and family (which is basically anyone who enters an email address), and free shipping over $49.